Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Goodbyes/ See Ya Laters



I hate saying goodbye to people. It is probably one of the hardest things for me to do. I get close to someone and then all of a sudden my season with them is through and I move on to a new place where there will be other people in my life for yet another season. Not only is a transition period hard because of all the moving and the responsibility that it involves, you have to add the end to some meaning full friendships. I was walking around my theater yesterday as I finished my final show at the Miracle. I realized how close I had gotten to some. Even though several I didn't talk to that much and I wasn't that deep in friendship with them, I will miss their presence in my life terribly. To all of you from my cast that happen to read this, I love you all and have truly cherished my time with you.
(Random shout out. It always amazes me how God places people in your life that have just the right words to say and the same experiences to some extant so as to be an encouragement to you. Nikkie Samler, thank you for becoming my friend is such a short time. God has defiantly used you to encourage my heart and allowed a bit of peace to enter through your words. I love you sister.)
For those friends who have been a part of my life season after season, I LOVE YOU! You, YOU are my family and without you being a part of my life, I would have a sad existence indeed. Experiencing such amazing friendship in the past give me the encouragement that I need to realize that those who are truly meant to be a part of me life, those chosen friends that God has placed in my life for the long haul, will be there regardless of where I go. Thank goodness for those friends who last!

Before my show yesterday I had the most amazing hike with my best friend Patrick. We went to Charlie's Bunyon and hiked 8 miles total. The weather was amazing and the views were spectacular. It was a much needed time to get away and settled down. My heart and my head have been racing like crazy the past several week thinking this and that need to be done, and I have to have money for all of this, and how am I going to say goodbye to all these people I care about? How do I leave this behind? Something about those mountians always calms my spirit, and God steps in and rocks my worried heart and lets me know it will all be ok. Thank you papa for your hand always being in my life.
So, tomorrow I get on the road and make the long long drive back to Missouri where I will have a day to say hello and goodbye to friends there and then hop a flight at 6 AM on Saturday. There, in Tampa Florida, a new adventure awaits me. So, for now I am going to say See Ya Later. I will be writing again very soon. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

p.s. To my best friend, I love you! I will miss you so much! and I can not wait until I see you again! All of my love and my heart are yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog