Monday, July 5, 2010

Random thoughts about leaving...

So, I have to keep myself in check when it comes to thinking about leaving. I want everything to be so great and work out just according to plan. I want all of my friends and loved ones to love on me just the way I want them to so that when I leave i will have such amazing pleasant memories of my time. I want perfection! lol Not possible or realistic. I think the hardest thing is knowing that time moves on without you. You leave a place and there are some tears shed and some promises made to stay in touch, but they only last so long. Then work comes back into play and they meet new people and life keeps rolling along. For me that is when i am reminded that God has a plan, and the people meant to stay in my life will be there and those who are just there for a season, i will have been truly blessed by for that time. Maybe that is why goodbyes are so hard. That fear of not knowing if those friends will continue to follow you even though you aren't there.
In stead of worrying over silly things my last bit here in Pigeon Forge, I want to enjoy all that this tacky town has to offer. I want to enjoy the people in my life and not worry so much if they are living up to how I want them to act since I am leaving. That is selfish of me and I don't have time for that nonsense.
A side note to friends that i don't see that I still keep in touch with and are still such a part of my life. THANK YOU! You are all so dear to me and I love that you are my family! ( Cody, Danielle, Angela, Brianne, Shealee, etc. ) Alright that is all for now I think. Thanks for letting me process my thoughts out loud a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog