Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stuff.....just stuff.

So, we are down to 5 days. Time really does fly. I woke up this morning and just laid in bed thinking of all of the things that have to get done and all of the money that has to be spent and instead of getting a little more sleep that I wanted, I got up and am writing to all of you. I hate stress and worry, but as my previous blogs have shown, it is kind of a part of my life. hahaha.
After Passport money, Medicals Money, Fedex Money, Gas Money, Rent Money, Food Money, etc. I am wondering how I am going to make it work until I get paid again. God has always provided so much for me. He has always brought provision at just the right time. I guess this is just another opportunity to learn to trust him more and depend on him. Right now, after all the above mentioned, I am worried about how I am going to pay for the little things that are left. Paying for my bags on the plain, paying for gas to get back to Missouri, paying for food when i get to Tampa. Again, I know that I have made a dollar stretch a long way in the past and when things have been rough God has brought what I need, but right now the worry is in my head. So, all my friends and family reading this, please send a prayer my way. One, for God to provide financially for this transition period of a couple weeks, and two, that I would continue to trust that God has it all under control. As my friend Ingrid Michelson would say "All that I know is I'm breathing. All I can do is keep breathing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog